Friday 7 June 2013

Haul Of The Day

Hi Guys! Today's topic is about Haul Of The Day A.K.A HOTD. So today I just came back from Lunch and I went Mini Shopping with my Aunt to the nearby Market as there are some stores there. So we went in to this Shop call "Good Price Centre"  and it sells really cheap stuffs and it comes with a Kawaii plastic bag. Here's a picture for you! 
The pink happy face is really cute :)
So I bought an item ^_^ It is a.............. Water Bottle! It is a teddy bear water bottle so cute!! And it is for $2.90 ONLY! OMG! I got the red one, there are many other colours too, there are Red, Brown and Blue?? Can't remember hehes. Here's a picture for you!! :) Thumbs up if it is cute or you have the same water bottle. Bye! Have an enjoyable Saturday. :) Xoxo, Annice
So Cute OMG!!! *Can't Resist* ^^ 
Why are you so cute?? Gahh!
With handles :) 
The paper inside the water bottle. 

K Bye! 
- Chak! 






No comments:

Post a Comment