Saturday 8 June 2013

A Little Favour Please?

From the title you can see that I requested a little favour from you :) Please abide the rules :P I was just joking hehes. The little favour is that I want you guys to follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for my most latest updates as I may not be blogging from 1st August to End of PSLE ^>^ as I need to study for my PSLE and this year is very important to me, so hope you understand :D
kekes.

Twitter:
@AnniceAng
Tweet me in your tweet if you are my blog reader :D

Facebook :
facebook.com/AnniceLicous



Instagram:
@Airniece



Thanks for that 1 little click, It makes a huge difference!
I know this is the second time I'm posting about this lol but pls bear with it >_<
I will post all this pictures at the side of my blog in case you miss this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment