Friday 12 July 2013

My Very First Pet

This topic you gonna know a little about it from the title, from my Facebook and Instagram. :) It is a topic on my Very 1st Pet!!! I'm so excited that I'm lost for words. This bird is like so cute and pretty!! Its name is......................................"Kiki" taken from my cousin pet dog "Lucky". :D And when he/she chirps, it will have the "Kii.." sound too, so Kiki this name is just too suitable! The feathers are is Grey and Purple (Lilac) It is so pretty OMG!!! Blogging can express my Happiness pls!!

But it is kind of timid and scared of us, but I think, all it need is time and space! I am a very clean, good and considerate pet owner!! I am not a lazy, bad and inconsiderate pet owner for Goodness sake!! 
Ok after so much of talking, you guys must be excited to see how the bird looks like right? Haha, here is a mini Surprise and a little treat for you!! 
This is it!! Very small in size and in appetite too! 
See the full picture of its cage and him/her inside! Cage shaped in a house shape. And has a swing inside in case if he/she is lonely and it can play on its own. Food and Water are there too ready for him! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~
So currently I won't talk so much about him so yeah, BYE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment